For more information, please fill out the form below and an event expert will be in touch shortly.
We’ve got a million answers for this one. Here are a few of the top ones:
- To save yourself from the stress and headache of planning it.
- To give a new, refreshing boost to a repeat event.
- To seamlessly manage the often underestimated, challenging logistical nature of an event.
- Because you’re not sure where to start.
- Because you started too late.
- Because planning this event is just 10% of your overall workload.
- Because you need to make the most out of your budget.
- Because this event is going to be in the spotlight. Or it needs to be.
Remarkable ones. Specifically:
- Non-profit fundraisers
- Corporate celebrations
- Incentive trips
- Annual meetings
- Corporate retreats
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday celebration
- Grand openings
- Sales meetings
- Team building events
We are a fee-based agency. Our fees are based upon an estimation of the hours we will spend working on your event. This fee is agreed upon at the time of contract and only changes should the scope of the project change.
Basically! Just a few things we don’t do:
- We can’t be hired for on-site management ONLY. If we weren’t part of the planning process, we might really mess things up.
- We aren’t a good source if you are just looking to rent décor or tables and chairs. We are a planning company, not a rental company.
- For non-profit events and fundraisers, we don’t solicit sponsors. We can help design attractive sponsor packages and help you strategize the solicitation process, but we feel strongly that the benefiting organization, not a third party, should cultivate sponsor relationships.